ThasosHolidays - Web design and SEO copy
ThasosHolidays is a new travel blog about the island I grew up: Thassos, Greece. The website’s goal is to be the number one stop for information about Thassos for newcomers. Super posts such as the 101 Things to Do in Thassos already ranked in the top 10 search results within the first month of going online.
Mediterranean Magazine - Travel articles
Orizzonte Magazine is an established Mediterranean Travel Guide and Magazine, where I have taken the role of the first contributor for Greece. Since June of 2021, I have been producing copy and publishing articles related to traveling Greece, with an emphasis on topics about culture and nature.
LifeIsAllAround - Content creation and web design
LifeIsAllAround is my personal blog and one of my first steps into web design. I keep writing weekly articles about various matters that aim to improve one’s life. After all, writing and design are not just my profession. They are my hobbies as well!
TheTinyBook - Copywriting SEO articles
TheTinyBook is a popular travel blog for Greece, and Crete in particular. The owner asked for weekly deliveries of SE-optimized articles, many of which now rank in the top 10 search results for their target keyword.
EmTravel - Web redesign and new copy
EmTravel is a new travel agency specializing in incoming group tourism in Greece. The owner asked for a total redo of the website to increase brand awareness. From getting less than 100 visits per month, the site reached the 1000 threshold of monthly visits in the very first month!
Uniglobe Greece - Website Redesign
Uniglobe Greece is a prestigious travel agency specializing in business travel in Athens, Greece. The owner asked for an upgrade to their website. From an average loading time of 12 seconds, the new modern website loads in less than 1 second.
Seatrade Law Firm - Web design
Seatrade Law Firm is a new law agency that operates in London and Athens. The owners asked for a simple yet powerful website that showcases the power of words.
Navis Luxury - Website Development
Navis Luxury is a luxury apartment in Thassos, Greece. The owner asked for a modern online presence with quality copy and interactive functionality.
Hotel Kristal - Web Redesign
Hotel Kristal is a traditional hotel based in Thassos, Greece. The owner wanted a redesign of their website, and we created a completely new look, according to their likes and requirements.
Casa Mariei - Website Development
Casa Mariei is a holiday home in Thassos, Greece. The owner wanted a deluxe online presence to attract more clients outside popular booking channels.
Fish Grill Thassos - Web design
Fish & Grill Thassos is a traditional fish delivery restaurant based in Thassos, Greece. The owner wanted a modern yet traditional website for their flourishing business.
Studios Waves - Website Development
Studios Waves is a modern studio complex in Golden Beach, Greece. The owner wanted a new website that captures the comfort and beauty of staying in Studios Waves.
Pine Beach House - Web design
Pine Beach House Thassos is a waterfront holiday home on Plaka, Thassos. The owner wanted a one-page website that briefs the visitor of the services and environment of Pine Beach House.
Studios Plaka - Website Redesign - Ecommerce
Studios Plaka is a vacation resort in Thassos, Greecce. The owner wanted a new fresh and modern look for their website, while fixing and improving the ecommerce platform for online bookings.
– At the Athens and Epidaurus Festival, experience art (almost) as in Antiquity
– The most beautiful parks and nature reserves in Greece, in contact with nature
– Go around Thassos, a beautiful island in northern Greece
– 5 days of exploration in and around Kalamata
– The other Greece: five centuries of Ottoman influence
– Visit of the romantic Nafplio, favorite city of Athenians
– Stop at Olympia, one of the most important centers of the ancient Greek world
– After 10 minutes of crossing, paradise: 3 incredible days in Elafonisos
– The 20 most beautiful archaeological sites to visit in mainland Greece
– A great week of sightseeing in and around Thessaloniki
– Limeni: And time stopped in Limeni, in its alleys bordered by a sea of jade
– In Crete, descend into the sublime gorges of Kourtaliotiko
– Thassos waterfalls: a day of waterfall hunting in Thassos
– 15 beautiful hiking trails in the Peloponnese, from the coast to the summits
– 5 memorable hiking spots around Athens
– Tzines Cave in Thassos
– Cool hike in the Richtis gorge: to the waterfall
– Marble Beach Thassos: a beach like no other
– The Acheron River does exist in Greece – and it’s pretty much heaven on Earth
– Paradise Beach Thassos: the name says it all
– The most beautiful sand beaches around Thessaloniki
– Golden Beach Thassos: The Beach of your Dreams
– The Best Beaches in Thassos, Greece
– The incredible Valtaki Beach, where a ghost trawler rests on a sandbank
– Giola: the natural lagoon of Thassos
– The thousand flavors of honey, a central ingredient in the Greek diet
– At breakfast, start the day according to the Greek way of life
– Not Your Usual Greek Food Guide: 20 Authentic Local Dishes from Crete!
– The Most Exhilarating Wineries in Heraklion, Crete
– Where to Eat the Most Delicious Gyro in Crete
– The Best Vegetarian Food in Crete That You Must Try on the Island
– Fabulous Beach Bars in Crete for Your Next Adventure on the Island!
– The Most Delicious Seaside Restaurants That You Should Visit in Crete
– Best Restaurants in Agios Nikolaos, Crete (And in the Rest of Lasithi Too)
– The Best Restaurants in Thassos: Where to Eat in the North Aegean Island
– What to Eat in Thassos: The Most Delicious Tastes from the Greek Island!
– Best Souvenirs from Crete to Remember Your Vacation on the Island
– 101 Best Things To Do In Thassos
– Visiting Greece by car: advice from a local before hitting the road
– At breakfast, start the day according to the Greek way of life
– Thassos Holidays: The Complete Thassos Travel Guide
– Traveling from mainland Greece to Crete: the essentials to know about the crossing
– Gay Travel in Crete: Insanely Useful Guide to the Top Gay-Friendly Spots on the Island!
– The Complete List of 56 Thassos Beaches (+ Unique Video Footage)
– Prices in Crete: Budget Guide for a Convenient Vacation in Crete
– 20 basic words and phrases to know in the Greek language
– Hiking in Thassos: 30 Best Hikes in Thassos (+ Hiking Trails & Where to Hike on the Island)
– Holidays in Crete during Covid-19: What you Need to Know To Enter Greece Right Now
– Cycling MTB Thassos GUIDE (with Maps, Videos, and 10 spectacular Routes)
– Can You Travel to Crete with Just a Backpack?
– Thassos history: the definitive guide
– How to get Covid test in Thassos
– Skala Potamia: the village with the hundred faces
– How to Get to Thassos, Greece: All the Alternatives to Travel to Thassos Island
– Limenaria: a charming village for everyone
– The Most Worth-Visiting Museums in East Crete
– Limenas: the capital and diamond of Thassos
– Best Drives in Crete: Unforgettable Road Trips You Must Take on the Island!
– The Best Things to Do in Thassos in Winter
– Unmissable Things to Do in Thassos, Greece
– The Best Places to Stay in Thassos, Greece
– Best Elounda Hotels: Top Places to Stay in Eastern Crete!
– The Most Fascinating Books About Greece You Can Read Anytime!
– 20 Secret Travel Tips for Crete that Many Others Won’t Share!
– 20 Rookie Mistakes to Avoid When Traveling to Crete!
– The Most Stunning Gorges in Crete and Savvy Tips to Explore Them!
– Unbeatable Reasons Why Thassos Island Should Be Your Next Destination in Greece!
– To choose, is it better to visit Athens or Thessaloniki? Advice from a local
– Heraklion or Chania: Which Cretan City You Should Visit?
– Which destination to choose between the archipelagos and the large islands of Greece?
– Chania vs. Rethymnon: Which Cretan City You Should Visit?
– Covid Updates Thassos (summer 2021): Is Thassos safe?
– Thassos Virgin Olive Oil: why it is so unique?
– Involvement, the way of life: what does it mean?
– The magic of setting deadlines: why does it matter?
– Travel Solo in Crete: Is Crete a Good Destination for Solo Travelers?
– When is the Best Time to Visit Thassos Island, Greece?
Let’s Start Something new
Are you looking to upgrade your website? Are you in need of new content for your blog? Or are you curious to learn more about me? In any case, feel free to shoot me a message and let the magic unfold!